X-Bar. Built tough for off-road action.
Born from a need for; improved departure angles, maximum tow ratings and rear recovery points, the X-Bar is equipped to handle any off-road situation.
X-Bar sits higher on the vehicle, up to 100 mm vertically, offering improved departure angles of 5 degrees compared with OEM and other aftermarket towers (average values some models may vary).
The integrated bash plate and protected trailer plug mounts provide additional off-road protection.
X-Bar provides a purpose designed and rated rear of vehicle recovery system encompassed in a fully Australian Design Rules (ADR) compliant towbar. Rated to 8000 kg, X-Bar recovery points get you out of trouble in a snatch.
- Increased thickness side arms for better rigidity
- Custom forged 700 grade steel recovery points and towball mount
- High-tensile Australian Standard grade 10.9 fasteners
- Twin protected trailer socket mount points (7 or 12 pin flat & Anderson plug)
- Full ADR compliance, allowing for a 50mm height increase from suspension or tyre upgrades
- SmartPin™ hitch pin with integrated anti-rattle feature
- Maximum vehicle towing capacity across all fitments
- Comes complete with
- Hayman Reese vehicle specific SmartClick™ wiring harness
- Flat sided superior finish tow ball
- Rated D shackles
- Hayman Reese’s premium eCoat & powder-coat finish
- Hayman Reese Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Tested to Australian Standards AS/4177 and ADR 62/02 in a NATA accredited laboratory
- Tested to industry standards for Static Overload, Durability and Recovery Overload.